Thursday, August 18, 2011

Is it just me or does the earth seem to be going through something lately?

I realize we (the planet) has always had quakes etc. but it seems that we are experienceing more frequent and bigger scale events, closer together, than I can remember. I remember reading a few years ago in N.G. that we "knew" that major sun flares were on a two year cycle, and we could count on that. Lo and behold that cycle does not exist anymore! It is one of the phenomenas about mankind, he seems to think he can put the things of nature in a box and his arrogance tells him that this or that is not going to happen because it has not happened before. I am just saying we cannot be too sure of ourselves when dealing with a force and intelligence(nature)far greater than our own. thankyou for answering.

No comments:

Post a Comment