Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Lonely And Just Want To Share My Happiness With Someone :)?

I sincerely apologise....this is not a question. I tried to make that obvious in the title as to not waste anyones time if they weren't up for reading a friendly hello. Anyhow...I don't really have any friends. I'm a mom and a wife....I don't work outside the home or drive. My world is filled up with my two teenage kids, my hubby and my mom. I am so happy right now because my husband and I are re-decorating and have found ourselves in the position to buy some new things we've really been wanting. I just wanted to share my happiness someone! I've ordered several things off of the internet. None of it has arrived yet but I love the anticipation of waiting for it to be delivered!!! I got a new laptop...I caught my old one on fire four times. I got a dvd camcorder so I can record and save precious memories of my family and my husband bought me a 1 carat diamond ring!!! He is so sweet! Anyhow, thanks for listening. I know it was pretty boring but I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment