Monday, August 8, 2011

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION. I NEED TO KNOW!?

SO i met this guy at a party Saturday night. I went back with him and we had (i know, not cly!) the next day we snuggled and talked and asked for my number and then he took me back to my dorm. Monday he added me on facebook. Tuesday he facebook chatted me and then texted me an hour later saying "hey its ____, i dont think i gave you my number so im shooting you a txt. hit me up sometime :)" i wrote back saying "i will :)" and he never wrote back. Now today is wednesday, when do you think i should text him? Im not very big on ever texting a guy first but he said to hit him up. Do you think i should just wait for him to text me even though he said that? Could i text him today? If so what should i say?

No comments:

Post a Comment